When purchasing fabric, we offer two options for the majority of our fabric. You can select either a:
- Fat Quarter (50cm x 55cm); or
- 25cm by Width Of Fabric (WOF) unit.
If you order 2 x Fat Quarters, you will receive two separate items. If you order 2 or more quantities of units, you will receive your fabric as a continues cut. For example, 4 x units will be cut as 1 metre.
All items on the website are listed in Australian Dollars (AUD).
We currently offer the following methods for payment:
- Bank Deposit
Orders will not be shipping until payment is finalised.
AfterPay - How it works:
- All you need is an Australian debit or credit card, be over 18 and live in Australia. Signup here.
- Choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout
- Pay over four interest-free fortnightly repayments
- Your order will be shipped, just like a normal order. No interest & no additional fees, if you pay on time.
- You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000.
Changing or Cancelling an Order:
Once your order has been processed, our fulfilment process begins. If your order has not yet shipped, we are happy to accommodate any changes to your order. We pride ourselves on fast shipping however if your order has been shipped, we cannot make changes or cancellations.
If the product is damaged or faulty, or we have sent the wrong product, we will refund both the product and postage fee (if applicable). We don’t offer refunds or exchange for incorrect purchases once fabric has been cut. The colour of the fabric may vary in appearance between computer monitors, so if colour is critical, contact us before purchase.
Please contact email@example.com should you have an issue with your order. All items must be returned within a reasonable time frame (but no longer than 15 days for Australian orders and 3 weeks for New Zealand order) in the product’s original state.
If you paid for your item using PayPal you maybe eligible for the PayPal Refunded Return Shipping service. Please contact PayPal for further information.