WAQA 2018 Shop Hop Passport
WAQA’s 2018 SHOP HOP
Thursday 8 March – Sunday 11 March 2018
SewMondo will be holding it's event at 10 Hathor Way, Bibra Lake.
What is a Shop Hop?
SewMondo and other WAQA Sponsors are opening their doors to WAQA members and friends for a shopping extravaganza! The event will take place from Thursday, 8 March to Sunday, 11 March 2018. Our shops will be offering discounts, games, activities, door prizes, raffles, demonstrations, make and take activities and yummy morning and afternoon teas. There will be an Opening Event on Thursday at Kraft Daze and Closing Event at Handcrafters House on the Sunday.
How does it work?
- Purchase a Passport here (both WAQA members and non-members may purchase one but they are limited in number).
- Plan your route - check each shop's details for opening hours/times and daily activities. Some events will require a RSVP.
- Grab your friends and fill you your car with petrol!
- Drive around Perth and the WA region to all the shops. There will be a number of raffle draws at the Final event - some only for attendees, WAQA members and others require a completed passport for entry based on the number of shops visited and points collected. Details will be on your Passport.
- At each shop, have your Passport stamped to be eligible for prizes. Don’t forget to collect your “lolly 5” charm square” when visiting your favourite shops. Our challenge is for you to make a small quilt. The quilt is to be completed by 1 June 2018 and drawn at sewing night in June.
What will SewMondo be doing?
All the details are listed in the Passport. We will have fantastic savings, door prizes, giveaway (Passport holders only) and a very special appearance by Jemima Flendt from Tied With A Ribbon on the Saturday to promote her new Aurora Pattern and collaboration with SewMondo for the Aurora/Sun Print 2018 Quilt Kit.
Don't want to participate in the Shop Hop?
You can still come visit us and take part in the savings and door prizes! We will be open:
- Thursday 8th March 2018 10.00am to 4.00pm
- Friday 9th March 2018 10.00am to 4.00pm
- Saturday 10th March 2018 9.00am to 3.00pm
- Sunday 11th March 2018 9.00am to 12.00pm