Create your own beautiful everyday tote bag / project bag. This is a MEASURE AND CUT PATTERN meaning all pattern pieces are cut using cutting mat, rotary cutter, and ruler. No templates are needed to make this bag.
- large - 11'' wide on bottom x 12'' tall x 6'' deep
- small - 9'' wide on bottom x 10'' tall x 4'' deep
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: beginner
- drawstring closure
- magnetic snap closure
- interior slip pocket
- instructions on how to make your own fabric handles
MATERIALS NEEDED to make a large Denver Tote :
- fabric A (exterior) - 1/2 yard
- fabric B (lining) - 1/2 yard
- fusible Interfacing - 1 yard
- (2) 3/4'' wide leather for handles - 21'' long
- 16 – 18 mm magnetic snap
- (2) 3/8'' wide cotton ribbon - 45'' long
*Pattern Printed by SewMondo with authority of Sotak Handmade.