This is a MEASURE AND CUT PATTERN meaning all pattern pieces are cut using cutting mat, rotary cutter, and ruler. No templates are needed to make this bag.
DIMENSIONS: 11'' wide x 13 1/2'' tall x 3'' deep
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: intermediate (previous experience with patchwork, zippers, and rivets is highly recommended)
- large patchwork exterior pocket
- interior zipper pocket
- main zipper closure
- optional leather straps
- optional rivets
MATERIALS NEEDED: (fabric requirements are based on 42'' wide fabric)
- fabric A (Essex linen for main exterior panels + pocket squares): 3/4 yard
- fabric B (twill, denim, or quilting cotton for bottom exterior panel): ¼ yard
- (1/2 yard if making your own fabric handles)
- eighteen (18) - 2 ½'' print squares for front pocket
- fabric C (quilting cotton for lining): 3/4 yard
- medium weight fusible interfacing: 1 ½ yard
- 10 ½'' x 14 ½'' piece of fusible fleece
- one (1) - metal snap closure size 20
- 14'' long metal or nylon zipper for main closure
- 7'' long metal or nylon zipper for lining pocket
- *leather handles: two (2) – 3/4'' x 24''
- (optional) 6mm or 8mm rivets: four (4)
*Pattern Printed by SewMondo with authority of Sotak Handmade.